Reasons why INCOCO PH rocks out your ordinary nail polish & why you should replace them!


Did you ever had a problem doing nail polish by yourself? For me, I've been struggling to do my nail polish by myself. I'd rather go to a nail salon rather than struggle putting nail polish by myself. Imagine the messy part of doing nail polish by yourself and the struggle of doing it perfectly but really you can't do it perfectly by yourself.


Incoco PH to the rescue! It is originally made in the US, finally it comes to the Philippines! Now, with Incoco you can now put your nail polish all by yourself without the hassle! Here's more reasons why Incoco rocks out your ordinary nail polish:

  • I- In a dry form

Can you imagine how long it takes to let your nail polish dry? Now with Incoco you don't have to worry about it because of its dry and sticker form! You just have to stick it and bang! a newly polished nail 😍

  • N- Nail polish like never before
The new generation of nail polish. It's sticker form gives you the nail polish finish because it's 100% made of nail polish. How cool is that right?! Nail polish + sticker form = Incoco. It also gives you a long-lasting finish up to 14 days and the salon-quality that you can't do by yourself.

  • C- Covers 3 coats in one
3 coats in one?! (Whuuuut) It's quite amazing right? Giving you 3 coats in one that's how cool Incoco is. You don't have to buy separately the top coat, color coat and the base coat and knowing us Filipinos we want to be "Matipid" or we choose things that are worth it.

ⓒ Incoco PH

  • O- Order online
You can choose the design you want and order up online. There's more... They offer cash on delivery! (For those who don't have credit card like me. Lol.) So cool right?!
  • C- Convenient (I SWEAR)
You can do it wherever and whenever you want. My personal story is that we were hanging out with my bestie in a milk tea shop. I was applying my Incoco and it didn't take an hour. It just took me 10 minutes of my time. That's how easy it is to apply!

  • O- Over 200 varieties of colors and designs to choose from

It's amazing how they have 200 options to choose from and some designs can't even be done in nail salons. Let me show you some of my personal favorites:



                                                                                   
and that's 3 of 200 more designs to choose from!

Here are actual pictures of the designs:





What are you waiting for? Say goodbye to the mess of liquid nail polish and say hello to Incoco! Go ahead follow their social media accounts:

Instagram, Twitter & Facebook: @incocoph
Incoco PH online shop: www.incoco.com.ph 

Let me know what are your thoughts on the comment section below or message me!  Also, if you want to request what blog post should I do next! 😊
Instagram: @alice_manuel
Twitter: @_alicemanuel 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More like an introduction..

Having problems for your next insta-post? #CANDYxMELISSA got you covered!

Things to do in Tagaytay: Quick getaway from the city life!