More like an introduction..



Well first, this will be an introduction post.

Hello I'm Alice Marie Calingin Manuel (as stated in my Birth Certificate). I was born on March 23, 1997 and I'm 20 years old. I am from Miriam College taking up Communication Arts. I'm an aspiring blogger from the Philippines. I was born and raised in Cagayan De Oro City and we moved to Manila when I was third year high school. I speak Bisaya (Hi sa mga ga-bisaya diha), Tagalog and English. My hobbies are travelling, taking pictures, watching kdrama (LOL), reading blogs, and anything that is related to social media.

I was inspired to blog because of many people mostly famous bloggers like Ana Gonzales, Laureen Uy, Kryz Uy and Nicole Andersson. Also, I have a friend that also blogs and her name is Nicole Sarmiento (Hi gurla!) , she said blogging is fun. That's why I also wanted to blog. Come visit her blog also, http://www.nicsarmiento.blogspot.com.

Well, my content of my blog will be my travels, what would I like to buy, my obsessions, my beauty regimen and it would be like my diary. Hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy doing it! :)

If you want to follow me, here's my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having problems for your next insta-post? #CANDYxMELISSA got you covered!

Things to do in Tagaytay: Quick getaway from the city life!