Things to do in Tagaytay: Quick getaway from the city life!

These past few days, I've realized something and that is I prefer adventures rather than shopping or like buying new stuff for myself. I prefer seeing a new scenery rather than buying the latest trend of clothes. It's not that I don't like shopping (Who doesn't want shopping right?! Lol.) I just prefer learning new cultures. 😊 I realized it when I was about to choose for the money I saved which is to go to an adventure or buy new clothes. Obviously I chose to go to a new adventure!! Do you feel the same way? Comment down below, tweet me, or message me (any way you could contact me. Lol.)

So here's how it goes, I was contacted by my friend Princess a week before our Tagaytay adventure, she was my friend in high school and we are friend for 6 years already. She told me that she wanted to go to Tagaytay and she doesn't have someone to go to. So I decided to go also because who doesn't want to go to an adventure right?

We rented a car in Tagaytay and it cost about 2,000php for the both of us. I mean I think the price is very reasonable because we can go anywhere we want. Plus hassle free if you're not quite familiar with the place! If you also want to rent a car to roam around in Tagaytay, Just contact Kuya Elvin for rates 😊

In total we went to 8 tourist destinations in Tagaytay and we totally enjoyed it. So here are the 8 places in Tagaytay (the numbering are according to where we went first):


1. Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe





We first went to Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe. First glance I thought it was a small cafe but I was wrong it was just small outside but big in the inside. (Don't judge the book by it's cover 😅😅)
The place was so nice!! It was totally the Bohemian Heaven. I'm such a fan of Boho inspired places & outfits. I was so in love with the place and ambiance of it.







You could also create your own dream catcher, how cool right? From your own Coachella vibe head dress to your very own creation of a dream catcher. I love the place because it was full of art and like the feel of good vibes in a place. They also sell their own creations if you're not a creative person like me (hehe) and while enjoying good food you could chill there! I really recommend this place for all Bohemian lovers out there!




2.  Starbucks Tagaytay



I know, I know. Why would I waste my day in a beautiful place and go to Starbucks? There's so many Starbucks in Manila. I can explain. (charot) But there is no such as Starbucks with a Taal Lake view in Manila, right? It's a must when you are in Tagaytay! Order your favorite Starbucks drink and enjoy the beautiful view 💓







3. Picnic Grove



This is a must when you are in Tagaytay because it's the famous spot in the place. The entrance fee is 50php. They have activities such as Zip line, Horse back riding, Boat ride to Taal lake and many more! We did the Zip line and it was so much fun because it's like you are going towards Taal Lake. You could take a picture with a horse for 20php! But the sad part for me is that there is so much hike (Not really into exercise 😜) You can also take your lunch there with their cottages that has a view of Taal Lake.






Museum owned by the Famous Sculptor Ramon Orlina. The entrance fee is 100php but I was a student so there's a discount (Student perks!! 😛😂) I really don't appreciate art pieces but when I saw his works I was so amazed. It's an art like no other! It's a Museum with a view of Taal Lake, so nice!








5. Our Lady of Manaog Tierra de Maria




You know you still have to thank the man right up there right for all the blessing man. Don't ever forget to thank all the blessing you have in your life and also pray for your loved ones even when you are at vacation. 💓 There is a huge Our Lady of Manaoag and you go up to see up close the relic.







6. Puzzle Mansion


  
                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                        Have you ever tried a 100 piece puzzle? It was hard right? But for Georgina Gil-Lacuna, it's just her hobby and owned 1,028 pieces from the easiest to the hardest puzzles in the world. The puzzles was all assembled by herself. She even completed the hardest puzzle in the world. She is a Guinness World Record holder for having the largest collection of puzzles. Entrance fee is 100php. 


                                                             I am so much in love with this place SERIOUSLY. I feel that I was a kid again. Because the animals where so cute and scary at the same time. (Lol.) It's my very first time to see a tiger and a lion. It got me so excited. The entrance fee is 249php. They also offer activities such as Horse-back riding (50php) Cable car + Zip line (150php), Interacting with animals and many more! A must when you go in Tagaytay most especially when you are with kids and kids at heart (hehehe). 



                                                                                                                      The place is cute with a gingerbread-like house. Although it was under construction, it was still nice. The Gingerbread house is also a food place where you can eat & take a sip on their pastries, pastas, milkshakes, hot beverages cookies and gingerbread cookies. They also have DIY gingerbread kits and Smores fire place wherein you can make your own smores (YUM)! Entrance fee is 50php.

I surely enjoyed my Tagaytay Trip, Thanks to Princess! If you like my blog posts, you could press the subscribe button and will notify you in your email when I have a new blog post 💓 Comment down below whats your thoughts and places that you might recommend. Follow me also in my Instagram & Twitter ðŸ’‹




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More like an introduction..

Having problems for your next insta-post? #CANDYxMELISSA got you covered!