Having problems for your next insta-post? #CANDYxMELISSA got you covered!

Have you ever been so problematic of what filter or photo you want to post for your Instagram? Well, I have to admit I am one of those Instagram users who take that Instagram game seriously. I mean have you seen my all white background Instagram? If you haven't... might as well follow me at @alice_manuel (Lol.) Even though I may not have great photos but I always make sure for that white background for my feed to be clean.

(c) Candy Magazine


So moving on to what's really the main reason for this blog post.. (I'm sorry 😅) 

While I was scrolling down to my News feed in Instagram, I suddenly saw the word "Insta-class" and I immediately went to the account who posted it. Am I an Instagram addict or what? 😭 It was Candy Mag x Melissa's Insta-class and I immediately signed up for it without any hesitations. It said that I could bring a friend and I put my bestie's contact information without even asking for her permission. (she had fun naman 😜) 






Fast forward to June 24, 2017 (Saturday), It's Insta-class day! The event was held in Le Petit Souffle in SM Megamall. The first thing that pop into my mind when I saw the place was "Instagram Worthy". The place was so nice and it was definitely Instagram-worthy. The first activity was a group activity wherein we need to design our own flat lay together with Melissa shoes and post in our Instagram account. After that. Ms. Macy Alcaraz, the Editor-In-Chief of Candymag,com officially started the event with her opening remarks.




Then, Kaila Estrada started the talk. She is known for being a model and her Instagram posts are to look forward to! I SWEAR #FeedGoals 😍 She shared to us how to incorporate Fashion and Feed and here are 4 steps the Kaila way:

1. Pick out what to wear - Style Inspo
  • Having an Inspiration for your OOTDs are helpful for you to mix and match and also to have pegs for your Instagram shoot. 
2. Find a good location (If none, walls will do the trick)
  • She said white walls are perfect to every outfit because it won't clash.
3. Focus on the highlights of your outfit.

4. Edit photos to match your feed.
  • She sets her feed depending on the season.
She also shared with us how she styles her Melissa shoes and that she told us that Melissa shoes are perfect for every look. Makes me want to have a pair like hers!





The second and last speaker was Mari Jasmine. She is known for her blog and also being a fashionista traveler in instagram. She has the best travel posts! 💓 She shared to us how to travel in style and also how to travel light, the Mari way:

1. Hats
  • You must bring with you hats it will not only add drama to your outfit but also it will protect you to the heat of the sun.

2.  Jewelry
  • It will not only add up to your outfit but it is the lightest thing you could ever bring in travelling.

3. Layering 
  • One basic could go a long way in outfits.

4. Footwear
  • Being comfortable is a must and Melissa shoes are perfect for it!


Mari's Pro Tip in traveling light: PACKING CUBES, it will not only let you travel light it will also help you organize your things.

Here's more photos of what happened to the event:








Thank you Candymag.com and Melissa Philippines!
 Follow Candymag.com on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
Follow Melissa Phillipines on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More like an introduction..

Things to do in Tagaytay: Quick getaway from the city life!